Telephone: (410) 327-3800
Facsimile: (410) 327-3801
1321 Generals Highway
Crownsville, MD 21032
George Bealefeld is a Maryland native and grew up in central Baltimore County. After graduating from the Gilman School in 1995 he attended Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy. In 2002 Mr. Bealefeld graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law receiving his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude.
Mr. Bealefeld was admitted to the Maryland Bar in December of 2002 and since then he has been engaged in the full time practice of law. Mr. Bealefeld’s practice has always been litigation based and he has successfully litigated tort, contract, criminal, and family law actions before Maryland’s various Circuit and District Courts. Mr. Bealefeld also has litigation experience in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and has appeared on behalf of clients at various administrative hearings before both State agencies and the Office of Administrative Hearings. At the appellate level Mr. Bealefeld has briefed or argued issues stemming from lead paint, asbestos, or insurance litigation. Mr. Bealefeld also has valuable experience in business entity formation and insurance law.
Mr. Bealefeld has chosen to practice at small or boutique law firms in order to work directly with his clients and provide them with the high level of personalized service not usually available in larger firms. Throughout his career, Mr. Bealefeld has been involved in construction litigation and has represented both homeowners and contractors at the Maryland Home Improvement Commission and in construction defect litigation at the Circuit Court level.
- Construction defect litigation;
- Product defect Litigation;
- Complex civil litigation;
- Corporate and business law;
- Community association law;
- Business and commercial litigation;
- Tort/Family Law; and
- Criminal defense
- Maryland, 2002
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2003
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 2007
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)/International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) DUI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor – 2010
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)/International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practitioner – 2009